“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Orchids

The other day my friend brought me some fresh orchids out of her garden.
Aren't they beautiful?
They just make me smile whenever I look at them, so I thought I'd share them with you.
They're probably more special to me because I've always personally had difficulty growing them myself.
Well in Qatar I did, much to the amusement of my older sister. She has at least four plants dotted around her house in full profusion!

When I visit she likes to boast...never a good quality especially to someone who can't compete.

Although my friend did say she may share some with me next time she thins them out....who knows I may well have the last say

It's always important between siblings - especially when your the baby of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...