“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Saturday 23 October 2010

Who is it?....(Part 4) The Peck Family

Here's an update on Gregory's family....
Aren't they doing well.

Mrs Peck was very accommodating when I took a peep shot. She just waited patiently on the fence until I moved away, then swooped back down onto the nest as soon as my back was turned. Maybe she's just thankful for the few tit bits I put out for her every afternoon. I know what its like to try and feed the hungry. My youngest is now 18 and nearly six foot!

Doesn't the saying go.....? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Well Mrs Peck certainly thinks they're all beautiful and is incredibly attentive to their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...