“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 18 March 2011

"Come and get your fresh Figs...."

Just a quick gloat today, because I've made a discovery.
My fig tree has produced fruit and no-one is more surprised than me.
Who would have believed it? This was only a cutting a few months back and has shot up virtually before our eyes. Its good to know that I've still got my green fingers.
I have never tried to grow one before and I have to confess, I've never eaten figs either.... :-0
I know, where have I been?
Well, most of the time in places where figs weren't available, so I suppose its not all my fault
Now I need to find something special to do with them once they are ready.
How exciting....
Hopefully the possums won't find them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...