“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Saturday 19 March 2011

I see the Moon....

What a spectacular sight...the moon is huge tonight. Perfect in fact.

After a glorious day we are treated to an incredibly clear sky highlighting the moon.
It never ceases to amaze me that from here on this side of the moon, we see the rabbit, but when I'm home in the UK , we see the face.
Whoo....maybe I've indulged in a little too much red wine with dinner....
I often look at the moon and reflect on whether my family on the other side of the world are looking too.....sigh

2 comments:

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...