“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 6 May 2011

Cheerful Chilli's

I know the time is flying by and I really should be knee deep in packing boxes, tape and tantrums, but I just saw these cheerful chilli's and thought I'd share them.
I love being able to just nip out onto the decking to pick my produce.

I also have my favourite flowers sprouting which I'm very pleased with so far.
I bought the bulbs at the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show. I popped them into pots as I don't want to leave them behind when I move.
They are one of my favourite flowers.

I'm hoping I get a bunch like these....(sniff)....ahhh...smell that perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...