“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Monday 23 August 2010

Look What Landed....

I couldn't believe my eyes the other morning when I saw this 'Collared Sparrowhawk' land in the tree right outside our window.

I had to quickly grab my camera and got three pics before it flew off.
It was getting quite a lot of hassle from the other birds in the area.
But looking at those tallons - you can see why.


The tree by the way does look very sad I have to admit but its amazing how many birds use it for a perch. I wouldn't want to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...