“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Meet the New Neighbours (Part 2)

Whilst out on our Doggie Walk this morning look who we bumped into.....
my how they've grown.

Mum wasn't so bothered this time at me approaching her brood. It could have had something to do with the bag of crumbs I had. I personally know how it is to try and feed hungry teenagers so maybe she was just thankful to have someone else give her a helping hand. I have trouble feeding one never mind five!
Typically Mum watched the kids devour the food and only nibbled whilst keeping an eye on everyone - meanwhile Dad just got stuck in.


As you can see Muffin wasn't too impressed. She was just loving lying in the warm sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...