“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 21 October 2010

What a way to start the day....

I have a little visitor come to me in my bedroom most mornings, which I think is a little special. It's not just my other half bringing the first cuppa of the day, although I realise that this is kinda special, when I mention this to anyone. Apparently this isn't the normal way for most households to start the day.

(This is a kind of where's Waldo photo.....only its where's Neesie?)


Sorry I digress, I was telling you about my visitor. As I said I feel its special and makes me think about making a wish for what the day might bring....

Unfortunately there's no pot of gold. I've checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...