“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Who is it? (Part 3)

Look who's sitting pretty....
Mrs Peck is doing a wonderful job so far. I didn't want to disturb her but its rather inconvenient where she's built the nest. It's extremely close to my washing line, but she doesn't seem to mind me.

Maybe she knows its me that puts some little tit bits out for her on the decking.
So I nipped in a little nearer....

She had her eye on me though....and Gregory was chirping on a nearby tree.
In fact he's singing his heart out whilst I'm doing this post.
He's obviously such a proud Dad-to-be.

I'd much rather him sing than peck my windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...