“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 14 November 2010

Christmas is coming....

As a family Christmas tradition, every year I always buy a new decoration to hang from our Christmas tree. Something appropriate or suitable for our current destination.
This year is no exception....especially as it will be our first Christmas celebration in Australia. Although I wasn't particularly hunting out Christmas decorations yesterday - in fact they were very far from my mind - the lure of the chiming bells, familiar tunes and twinkling lights drew me into the Christmas display area.

Well, who should be sitting there but Santa chilling before the Christmas rush
I couldn't resist him and thought how appropriate for this year's contribution to the tree. Isn't he cute?
I think he's perfect for the job.
Now then on to source the turkey....any ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...