“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 11 March 2011

Pooches in Paradise

Muffin is in her element at the moment, due to Zac coming to stay for a holiday.
There's been high jinx, lots of playing, walks and a couple of fracas, which I suppose is to be expected when you're a Diva and used to having almost everything your way.

Straight after breakfast play started early this morning, but then I suppose you have to make the most of every minute.

Such fun trying to gain the upper hand....but what can you do with behaviour like this?

(Little Minx)

Then its off for the daily constitution...a good long walk with lots to see, sniff and squirt! But not necessarily in that order.
Wait for me....

Nothing goes unchecked...you just never know what's out there?

Then Muffy spots an ideal location for a sit and contemplation.

"Come on Zac join me and lets talk...."

Off again....
Freshly cut grass, sun, the great outdoors...ahh this is the life....come on Zac, leave that - this is sheer bliss


"Whoops I kind of got carried away....wait for me..."

And now for a quick snooze before the next episode of fun, or better still dinner.....

That is if she'll let me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...