“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 21 April 2011

This seasons autumn colours have arrived....

Today was a beautiful autumnal day and I just had to pull over in the car to capture it.
I wanted to take some photo's last year, but before I got round to it, there were a few blustery days and before I knew it, the leaves were stripped. So disappointing.
I don't think they've reached their peak just yet, but I didn't want to miss them this year.

Slightly risky standing in the middle of the road....

This truly was magnificent display
 
These were drying out in the warm sun just by my feet.
They remind me of miniature reindeer antlers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...