“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fuchsia - pretty in pink

Who would have thought, just a day away from winter officially starting here in Australia, these little beauties would make such a picture. When I lived in the UK, fuchsia's were always a feature in my hanging baskets during summer, so its great to see that they grow so well here, especially in autumn/winter.
Although, maybe I've just been lucky or maybe its my green fingers, because when a friend saw them, she was very jealous, because she's never managed to grow them here.
These are in a large pot outside my door.  
They just remind me so much of a Ballerina's tutu...
I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to see them do little pirouettes
They just make me smile.....the sun shining on them too might have had something to do with that.


They're very girlie all in pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...