“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 9 September 2011

Another Silk Painting....Tree Frog

As I mentioned previously I'm experiencing being an empty nester this week, which has me thinking about what I'd like to do with my time moving forward.
The trouble is there's so much out there it can be a little daunting, but one of the things I'd like to do is get back to painting.
Whether it be silk painting, which at least I've had previous experience of, or maybe I need to try all the other different mediums out there, I'm not sure yet.
When I discovered this house had a studio {which was a wonderful but complete surprise} it made me think its a definite sign or tap on the shoulder....I've always dreamed of having a studio but never thought I'd ever get one - so it would seem ridiculous if I didn't use it. Right?

Here's a peek at another of my old paintings.....

He still makes me smile and I'm hoping he'll inspire me  : D
Tropical Fish Painting
Whatever your planning to do with your time this coming weekend...have fun and enjoy x

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous find Neesie! There is a lot of talent there! I'm off on my hols this weekend so won't be about for a while! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time Marie. You'll be missed but I hope you'll get lots of ideas and inspiration to pass on to us for when you return.
    Fingers crossed that you'll have brilliant warm sunny weather too =D x

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...