“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 13 January 2012

Muffin's First Swimming Lesson (Part 1)

Today was a momentus day in Muffin's life. If I think back, she's actually had a few momentus days but none quite like this one...her first swimming lesson!


She was ever so brave....


 First place goes to.....(drum roll please......) Mermaid Muffin!
I'll keep you posted as to further developments....the next lesson will be placing her face in the water, if I remember rightly...
I hope your day goes swimmingly. :D

6 comments:

  1. ahh, how utterly adorable! Love how her legs were paddling! Can't wait to see the next lesson! Hope you have had a fantastic day too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,
    LOL ~ we've all been in stitches watching this replay.
    Not sure how she'd manage if I let go though....think possibly...glug, glug, glug! We'll see possibly in the next lesson eek!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute she already knows what to do :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Country Mouse Studio,
    She's been looking into the pool but not too keen it seems for her next dip.
    We've got hotter temperatures coming in the next few days so maybe that'll inspire her.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought so too Allison...but then she had me at 'hello' ^..^
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    I hope you have a great week ;D

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...