“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 26 August 2015

What's on your work desk Wednesday (WOYWW 325)

Cuteness Alert!
As it's Wednesday I thought you might like to see what's on my desk this afternoon.
Just two things firstly.... make sure that you have the sound switched on and secondly... I can assure you that no animal was harmed in the making of this video.
So here she is... dah dah!!!


I am seriously working in the studio this week, but I thought I'd be super quick with today's post and let Miss Muffy do the talking.
She's fresh from the grooming salon and wanted to give you a wave and say 'Hi'.
Besides it's 'National Dog Day'
If you would like to see some artwork then take a trip across to Julia's WOYWW (What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday) and visit desks from all over the world.
I'll be sure to let you see my new project's soon.
Have fun https://secure.quebles.com/content/hotmail/emoticons/1511767.gif
and thanks for your visit

18 comments:

  1. Hi Neesie- how cute!Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's playing the cute sympathy card Shaz... she's been to the groomers so thinks she deserves our undivided attention now.
      Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for popping by my place ;D

      Delete
  2. she is a work of art!!! beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good one Laurie,
      I can see that you'd be putty in her hands (paws)
      I'm excitedly working in the studio but don't want to publish unfinished work once again. Hopefully, I'll be finished and ready to reveal on Friday ;D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. She certainly is and even after 11 years can still get to me with a look. Minx!
      Have fun this week and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. My tablet won't let me see!!!! Never mind. Hope you're still! Enjoying your non-pooch related art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... that's a shame Julia, she asked particularly to say hello to you.
      I am enjoying my painting and hopefully by the end of the week will have something finished to share with everyone.
      Thanks for hosting WOYWW... it's brilliant and to keep going so long is a credit to you. Have fun!

      Delete
  5. Ahh ! Worth the trip to the hairdressers !! She is looking great ! Ali #10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's slightly traumatising but I'm not sure which one of us is the worst. She starts the shakes as she get to their door and I'm lost and wonder around without her until I can pick her up again. She's normally my constant shadow.
      Thanks for popping by and I hope you have fun with WOYWW

      Delete
  6. Muffin is a little cutie and looks very smart after being pampered. Have a lovely week. Barb#27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muffy is so tiny and adorable! Happy WOYWW! #53

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waving right back to her/you!!! Happy woyww and a big hug from stormy Holland, Marit #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh she is super cute. Have a lovely week.
    sandra de @39

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so sweet. Have a fab week . Soojay 21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha very good. Have you thought of giving her a paintbrush and getting her to do her own artwork like the Elephants in Thailand, ermm maybe not?!!! Hope she enjoys the sunshine !
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Ms M for your greeting. So cute!
    I'm a bit late in commenting, but I like taking my time and reading people's blog and sometimes older posts too.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#29

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...