“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Sunday 23 October 2016

Sunday Sketches... Sleepy Hedgehog

Just a really quick sketch today... 
I've got lots to do before next week, but hopefully I'll be able to tick them all off my list.
I'd love to just curl up, get cosy and snooze away, but that's not going to happen.
There's not many more weeks for Alexandra's Sunday Sketches coming from the UK, so why not hit the link below, or in my sidebar and see what's happening. 
Thanks for hosting the link once again Alexandra.
Sunday Sketches
I hope you have had a great weekend and are ready for the new week ahead.

12 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie hedgehog. One of my favorite animals; we do not have them here in the USA, you are fortunate to sometimes see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me, I don't see the info on what is going to happen on your sidebar or by following the link. Now you have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddly and cute! Love the colors and the soft expression. Makes me want to take a nap with a ton of blankets on this cool autumn afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so snug and cosy in his leaf, I love hedgehogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what an adorable drawing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, hedgehogs are the cutest! Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute :) I'm the opposite, bring on winter lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a cute little hedgie, Neesie. Spring is a lovely time of year but I also LOVE Autumn and Winter...for Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute drawing and I feel that way on some days too when I just want to hole up in my room with my art. Thanks for the idea of pressing the watered leaves on to watercolor paper. I'm going to try that out.

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...